Monday 21 September 2009

Quick post

Hello! Just a quick post whilst I'm brushing my teeth... I've been quite busy with school and everything so yeah, hence why this is just a quick post before bed.

It's my friend's birthday tomorrow so it should make school more interesting tomorrow haha, we all chipped in on Friday and got loads of nice little pressies for her, hope she likes them. Unfortunately, I'm coming down with a cold too, got a sore throat and runny nose. A lot of people are feeling ill lately, it's so depressing. It's been uncharacteristically sunny in England lately though... Kind of weird seeing as we didn't really get much of a summer. (How typically British to be talking about the weather...)

School is getting quite difficult now and I'm still undecided on which options to take! I have to take Maths, English Lang, English Lit, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. We're also already doing IT and the first modules in the Sciences but we're picking our options in January/February time? Scary stuff! I think we have to take a tech/art subject, Geography/History, a language (I'll probably take Latin over French) and something else? Big decisions and needless to say, I'm feeling very fickle. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, I suppose.

Also, in Art, we're drawing shoes as part of a statement object to become the main feature of a journey piece which tells your story.. (similar to what we're going in English, a bildungsroman, a journey story). What do you think? Would love some opinions on them.

Photobucket
Drawing of my Doc Martens, took around 3-4 hours on and off. Looks better in real life, I reckon, but I do like how it's turned out.
Photobucket
Drawing of Converse All Stars. Spent considerably less time on this, 1/1.5 hours? 


Chloe

4 comments:

  1. i love art, especially painting and sketching. you did pretty good ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur sketches! =)
    nice to know ur blog, gurl =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh great sketches! I used to draw shoes as well back in year 9 and 10, good GCSE days :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)