Friday 24 June 2011

Adagio For Strings

Photobucket
Top: Gap (£5, sale)
Bag: Urban Outfitters (Gift)
Jeans: Gap (£35)
Photobucket

This is probably one of my favourite tops ever, I love wearing it on just about every occasion because it's so comfy and fits so nicely. It's such a casual top and I like wearing it with jeans, denim shorts, skirts, trousers, etc. :-) Also, it was so cheap from Gap and such nice quality, I generally can't get enough of it. :-) Also, this bag was a birthday present like 2 years ago and I never really use it because I always carry loads of things around like my large wallet, phone, camera, notepad, Ray Bans and any other bits and bobs.

Anyway, this week has dragged on so much, I'm so glad that it's over! I thought that school would be a lot more relaxed due to the lack of exams, but apparently not! I still have essays to write, other homework tasks to do, revision for end of year tests / assessments and practical ISAs to prepare for... I just have to remember: Only 4 more weeks left. Only 4 more weeks left...
4 weeks too many, as far as I'm concerned. Can't wait for Summer to be here!

Other than my busy schedule in school, things have been pretty peachy, but a tad boring if I'm completely honest. I've been really lacking in so much: whether it's things to say, or inspiration, or ANYTHING, which is really quite sad, I have to say. I really need to get out of the house and do something constructive, because I'm so sick of the monotony of things right now. I promise that once I get out of this rut, I'll be back with more interesting stuff...

On a brighter note, I've been watching Wimbledon everyday after school and I absolutely love it. Federer and Djokovic are my favourites, they've both been playing so well too so I have very high hopes :-) Hope the rest of you enjoy your weekend and don't spent it inside like me! Apparently we're supposed to be getting a heat wave on Sunday! Happy blogging!

Chloe xxx

P.S. Whenever I feel a bit stressed or whatever, I like to listen to Adagio For Strings by Samuel Barber though (hence the title), I can't explain why, I just do.

5 comments:

  1. That bag is fantastic! I'm like you too - I need a big bag to fit all my stuff in!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, everywhere except in the united states is education so hard core. best of luck to you!
    just think of how you will be so happy after they're done :)

    love the bag!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bag is so cute!

    http://31-85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the recommendations! those are definitely going on my already huge reading list. so many books to read and so little time ahaha.

    I hope the end of the school year goes by easily for you. I hate having to do work when summer's so close. I think we get less holidays during the year. we get one week off in november for thanksgiving, two off at the end of december/very beginning of january, a week off in april, and then about two and a half months of summer. plus a day of two off here and there for random holidays.

    your bag is really cute! and I love your hair. I had to get mine cut recently, and I miss my long hair like crazy ahahha

    thanks for the lovely comment about my drawing! and also, I love adagio for strings. so so gorgeous. almost makes me wish I played a string instrument, but then I fall in love with my piano all over again (:

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)