Thursday 3 March 2011

Lists

Hi! I'm off to do my Duke of Edinburgh practice tomorrow, so I shall be freezing my legs off in a field somewhere. It'll be a fun time with friends though, I should imagine. Anyway, I just wanted to show you some lists that I was writing. I dunno what prompted it or whatever, but hopefully others can relate to them or whatever. :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope the rest of you are all having a lovely week! Short and sweet today as I probably should be getting to sleep now. Happy blogging!

Chloe xxx

7 comments:

  1. I have my D of E practice in a couple of weeks! Hope you have a good time. Love these lists xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think having a photographic memory would be awesome!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lists are interesting. I love your blog, simple and neat and adorable. Will always come again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done that tea stained effect before :) It's so cool. Have fun at duke of edinburgh!

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like we have a lot in common, especially the things that keep me awake at night...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the DoE practice! Speaking of lists, now I really want to write one...fabulous blog x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this post, all the things you wrote are so true. Very thought provoking!

    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)