Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi all, I can't believe it's now the year 2011! It feels weird just trying to write it. I've had a wonderful week, from Christmas up til now. I've just been so busy, so haven't really had much chance to sit down and write it all down. I don't really have much time now, as I'm going out in half an hour, but just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!

What a year it's been! I wanted to show you a few things that I got recently, actually. I didn't really get much in terms of presents as we don't do big Christmases, but I did get a few bits and bobs. Also, I won another giveaway! I still can't believe I've won two, but thanks must go to the fabulous Jasmine at :: Lavender's Green ::! I really love her blog and have loved getting to know Jasmine too. So go take a look!

Here are the lovely things that I received! Thanks so much, Jasmine!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyway, I must be off now to celebrate the 1 / 1 / 11! Hope that everyone has had a lovely year and best wishes for an even better one. Happy blogging!
Chloe xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad it arrived safely! :D

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I was looking through your posts - you have impeccable taste, darling.
    c:

    melanielikes.blogspot.com
    Follow?

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)