Monday 9 August 2010

A tale of two cities...

Hi all! I'm currently blogging from Chicago (first city!) and I'm loving every second of it. Yesterday, we went to outlets and I got some amazing buys, which I will share with you really soon! Also, I woke up an hour ago to Oreo ice cream for breakfast and now I'm going to get tacos for lunch!

And as promised, here is the second part of my London (second city!) adventures.
On Monday 2nd August, we did some more sight-seeing, mostly around Waterloo, the South bank and Blackfriars, along the embankment the pier and the bridges and then the Tate Modern. We also walked around pretty much the entirety of Central London and sat in Victoria Embankment Gardens to eat lunch, bought from an eatery called Wasabi. By the end, my feet were hurting like hell, but it was a lot of fun too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So yeah, just keeping it short and sweet for now, I'll try and post again soon. And now I have to go! Hope everyone is having an amazing summer! Happy blogging!

Chloe xxx

4 comments:

  1. adore your outfit! :]
    hope you're having fun in chicago :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that bag where did you get it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love your outfit, dress, bag and jacket combo... amazing.

    walking around London is sort of my worst nightmare..
    but it's got to be done! It's definitely eventful and yes, your feet hurt SOOOO much afterwards haha. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. London sounds great. I can't wait to go there one day :)

    Can't wait to hear more about Chicago! Are you going to see the giant mirrored bean structure?

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)