Thursday 23 February 2012

Triumph

Hello! I had the day off today as I had no exams which has been so brilliant and relaxing! 7 down, 7 more to go! I've got the bulk of my hardest exams out of the way anyway, which is a relief. Some went better than others, but I have to keep reminding myself that they're just mocks! And things like actually living, participating, happiness and being carefree is sometimes more important! These images below are good reminders. :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I just wanted to share these little words / bursts of inspiration that I've amassed from here, there and everywhere. I'll be back again soon as I still have had no time to catch up on all your lovely blogs! Hope you're all well! Happy blogging.

Chloe xxx

P.S. Wu-Tang Clan's Triumph. Listen.

5 comments:

  1. hope your exams are going well! those images are so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do your best and you're right they are only mocks afterall! :) These words of wisdom here are beautiful, I especially like the 2nd about life being an adventure. I wish I embraced more oppotunities though, I prefer feeling secure but I need to sort of toughen up I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! congrats on getting those exams over with :)

    thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, 14 exams? Do you study 14 different subjects or do some subjects have more than one exam?

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)