Saturday 8 October 2011

Lost In My Mind

I apologise in advance for my lack of posting yet again. My mind is currently full of binomial theorems, Arthur Miller, deictic terms, centripetal forces, titration calculations and active transport... As well as a whole wealth of other things which I am somehow expected to retain in my not-big-enough brain.

I feel that as I'm getting older and progressing through school, my social life is depleting and I am becoming the hermit that I feared I would become. Sorry to be going on about schoolwork and other boring stuff like that, but when you're faced with the monotony of school, there's not much else that to say! Luckily, we have Pupil Review Day on Thursday next week and I'm also celebrating my friend's birthday on Friday too which should be good. I haven't had a proper day out in ages (as you can probably tell judging by the content of my blog posts!)

Anyway, as promised, here are some photos from the (unfinished) pages of my Moleskine, hope you like:

Photobucket
Clearly unfinished... One of my favourite quotations by the wonderful Henry David Thoreau. On the right is just a little sketch of a photo of myself in Rome (looks nothing like me though)!

Photobucket
Again, an incomplete list. And yet another quotation, but this time by Jack Kerouac.

Photobucket
Finally... Guess who...? Yet again, not one of my greatest drawings, but I couldn't resist having a go at capturing the beauty of Keira Knightley. :-)

Anyway, that's all for this week! Hopefully, I'll be back next week with a bit more exciting stuff. Hope you're all enjoying your weekends and having a lot more fun than I am! Hope you're all well. Happy blogging.

Chloe xxx

P.S. Lost In My Mind is a fantastic song by The Head and the Heart. I highly recommend it to all of you!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Queensland is on your list! If you ever come down here, let me know :)

    Love your drawings. You're crazy talented!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, you're good at art!xx
    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww i love your sketchbook posts! You're great at art O_O

    Poor hermit :( I was such a hermit in sixth form (it seems like such a long time ago now!I'm a grandma O_O) it'll pay off though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're really talented! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for another lovely comment chloe! your drawing of keira knightley is absolutely wonderful :) hope you're well xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)