Thursday 29 April 2010

Alas I Cannot Swim

Ah! Currently procrastinating, big time. I'm trying (well, kinda - writing a blog post isn't really helping things if I'm honest) to prepare for a History assessment on theories as to who killed John F. Kennedy. To be honest, my inner geek is finding this kinda of interesting, but yeah, it's not really something which I'd choose to do. As well as that, school is kicking me in the arse at the moment, since I need to make a cake for Chemistry(!) to represent the structure of the earth. Seeing as my prowess in the kitchen leaves a lot to be desired, I'm trying to find really simple recipes on the internet to make a dome cake. Then I'm gonna have to get some supplies from Sainsbury's this weekend to try and do this and then make some prototypes and practice at the weekend, in time to make it for Wednesday! Envision dome cake with layers of different colours, etc. It could be a disaster, or I may actually make it into something half-decent, who knows? Also, I have a Physics test to revise for, which is just blah.

Anywho, I completely didn't imagine I could write about schoolwork so much - this is what procrastination does to you. Seriously. Anyway, I haven't got too much to say, I'll leave it to the weekend to say anything else. Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago, with the wicked NME edition with LAURA MARLING ON THE COVER. I love her so so so so so much, I'm her biggest fan. As well as her, she works with this amazing folk singer/songwriter, Johnny Flynn, who I am also a huge fan of. His songs are fantastic and just amazing. Check out his album, A Larum. It's been out a while, but never ceases to amaze me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Also! I got a new laptop, since I shared one before, but now this one is practically mine. It's the Dell Inspiron 1545 and it's amazing! Whilst I don't particularly like Windows 7, it's alright as I've changed loads of settings so that it looks pretty much like Vista. I love it! Here are some more photos:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
<3

Anyway, that's it for now - I'll try to post again this weekend, hopefully. Also, I've reached fifty followers, which is amazing so thank you! Happy Thursday - thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow! Happy blogging.

Chloe xxx

5 comments:

  1. The cake concept actually sounds amazing. You should take a photo of it when it's done! I'd probably not manage to keep a cake for more than an hour and not eat it haha. The whole exam thing is a raate drag, they'll be over by summer though, yay!

    Loving the photo's btw, I'll have to check out Johnny Flynn!

    P.S Congrats on the 50 followers and getting a new laptop (well you don't normally congratulate people on getting a new laptop but wth ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I put no kisses - how insensitive me - and sorry for filling up your comments section with drabble but here they are - xxx lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ffs I missed out the of* - sorry, i'm being a complete plonker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baking a cake for chemistry?!

    School has changed since I was there haha!

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gonna have to agree with the Laura Marling love, there.
    Her voice is just gorgeous. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)