Monday 24 June 2013

New Beginnings: New URL!


Hi everyone!

As I said before, I changed my blog name and have finally made the decision to change my URL as well. I think I've just outgrown the blog that I first made over four years ago and it was indeed time for a change.

I'm not really sure if this will affect the accessibility to the blog and whether you'll still be able to access it or not. Fingers crossed it won't affect it too much.

Anyway, my new blog URL is chloe-tam.blogspot.com 
It's just a lot simpler and to-the-point, i.e. it's my name, haha. But anyway, hope you all can continue reading...

I've also joined Bloglovin!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know of your URL change. My reader told me your blog didn't exist and I was all "Oh no!!" haha.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)