Monday 21 February 2011

The Girl

Hi guys, I'm currently lazing around after cutting my sister's hair and doing a little bit of homework (a little being the operative word). I'm gonna finish reading Freakonomics at some point… It’s taken me far too long to read a 300 page book. Good job it's half term as I can’t wait to finish One Day by David Nicholls as well as read Walden by Henry David Thoreau and Kurt Vonnegut’s Slaughterhouse 5. Also, can’t wait to purchase The Great Gatsby (Fitzgerald) and Breakfast of Champions (Vonnegut). It’s gonna be a good week.

I finally got round to watching 127 Hours too! It was brilliant and James Franco was astounding, it just made me fall in love with him all over again. However, I was right when I thought that I couldn't sit through the gory arm bit, because I am way too squeamish for that. Anyway, here are a couple of photos of me, it's kind of an outfit post I guess. :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm wearing all hand-me-downs: The top is from H&M and the shorts are Levi's.

Anyway, I am so tired now, so I think I'm gonna do some reading and then have a nap. Gotta catch some ZZZZZZZs before I spontaneously combust. Happy blogging!

Chloe xxx

The title of this post is a song, The Girl, by City and Colour. Been listening to this song a lot lately, as well as all my other favourites. Been listening to lots of music in general lately, broadening my horizons, lounging around. It's a good feeling. I'm feeling good.

9 comments:

  1. the girl by city and colour is one of my favourite songs, i love it so much! and those shorts are lushhhh. hope you're having a good half term so far! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment Chloe, it really means a lot to me to know that people actually care!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I found your blog! I love it :)
    glad you're feeling good, ha. have a lovely monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute top, love the color :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room looks really cool! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love vonnegut and great reading list. love the top, btw.

    come visit my blog if you have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw 127 Hours too and I think James Franco gave a good performance!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! I'm following you now, I hope you follow me too!
    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)