Sunday 5 December 2010

Freefallin'

It's official. I suck at blogging! I'm only managing like one a week, but I'm sure that once the holidays roll around, I'll be able to get back into it. It's just that school is still as relentless as ever, with loads of tests to revise for, etc. But, on the flip side, there are only two more weeks left of school!

Here's some of my art work to show you, because I've had no chance to do ANYTHING else which is productive or creative. Hopefully in the countdown to Christmas, I'll have some (hopefully) inspirational outfit posts, etc. Anyway, here's my art project:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anywho, I'm off to do some constructive stuff and then watch a film. Be back later to check out my fave blogs. I'll be back to my normal self soon, promise! Happy blogging!

Chloe xxx

8 comments:

  1. your artwork is beautiful - especially the 1st one xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your art worl is too lovely ! XD


    http://naomuack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love your art! I sometimes wish I'd taken it for GCSE, I thought Photography would be quite creative, but it's not really living up to expectations... I'd love to be able to make stuff! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your art! So pretty!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I wish I could be that artistic!

    x Jasmine

    PS. I have a giveaway going on over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me feel really sad Chlo! It makes me wish I had put more effort into my work!
    If you don't get a * in art for GCSE I will seriously do something crazy.
    But well done, it looks amazing of course. Just carry on! x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)