Thursday 24 December 2009

Holidays

Hello fellow bloggers! So it's been the Christmas holidays for nearly a week already now and I bet everyone's extremely excited about the snow! :-)

Well I'm planning on doing more blogging and I will, I will, I will! I just didn't these past few days because I've just been chilling around the house, not doing much, but it's been good just Guitar-Heroing and watching loads of TV with my sister and brother, so s'all good. But, it's Christmas Eve today, meaning that it's Christmas tomorrow. Try as I might, I'm still not in the Christmas-y, festive mood. Not a good sign when Christmas is fast approaching and it'll be here in less than 9 hours.

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks, or so:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As you can see, lots of snow present here. I went to town with friends on the last day of school (half day!) and we planned to see St Trinian's but couldn't be bothered in the end. We went shopping and ended up wandering to Digbeth, where we popped into COW which is a vintage shop, with a huge array of clothes ranging from shoes to shirts, from bags to belts... You get the idea. I purchased a blue checked shirt for £5, which was a great bargain. I'll get a picture up another time. The night finished with a hot chocolate and marshmallows, which was perfect.


(I wore a checked jacket, Gap jeans, Gap scarf, Gap jumper and Converses. Can you tell I like Gap?!)

Photobucket
Ice-skating is so much fun!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I was in Manchester here, for a get together with Chinese family friends. It was so so so amazing because there was a twelve course meal with lobster, shark's fin soup, bird's nest soup, duck, etc. Alright for carnivores like me, but don't try this if you're a strict veggie, haha :-) I had such a great time, despite the early start for school the following morning.


(I wore a Burberry blazer, Zara jumper, DKNY jeans, Costume National brogues and also a black Gap coat)!

Merry Christmas for a few hours time, everyone!


Chloe

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Chloe, anticipated your post dearly. Looks like you've had fun. I love you hats aswell. Love all your looks!

    Merry Christmas

    J'aime
    www.tinominosquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about not feeling that festive this year! Something just hasn't been there! But I'm wearing a Santa hat and eating mince pies in a last ditch attempt to get in that spirit. The stockings are hung and the tray's been put out just now :)

    I love Cow, I did my yr 10 work experience there! What else have you got from there in the past?

    Merry Christmas before I say it tomorrow, and a Happy New Year to you!

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO LUCKY!!!!!
    SNOW. it's not fair :( but great for you! pile on the clothes!
    merry christmas :D
    huge chinese dinners=always with family :]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha the snow was awesome! did last long though :(
    where abouts in digbeth is that shop? sounds good! anywhere near custard factory or am i in the wrong direction?
    xxx
    http://femmelamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)