Tuesday 10 November 2009

Busy bee!

So sorry again for not blogging in over 2 weeks!

Terrible, I know, but what with school and everything, I've just been way too busy. Hopefully, my next blog post will be a lot longer and more informative of my recent trip to Italy. However, there are simply not enough hours in the day at the moment!

I'll try and maybe squeeze a blog in next weekend and hopefully do my big catch up blog soon, along with some photos from Italy. Sorry again, I've still been able to read some of your blogs and they're all so great - thanks to all those who read my blog, I really appreciate it.

On a parting note, here's a photo of the Trevi Fountain that I took whilst in Italy, taken 23/10/09:

Photobucket

Chloe

1 comment:

  1. good thing yr gettin back on track :D
    love the picture, beautiful fountain.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)