Monday 26 July 2010

Blogging from London Town!

Hello, bloggers, bloggees, bloggians, bloggaroonis, bloggicans, etc. I am currently blogging from London Town! I've just come back from Portobello Market and in true Blue Peter style, I want to show you a post that I prepared earlier. I would like to show you my haul of blazers and bags. Some of them are designer, from which I have acquired mostly from gifts and inherited from my mother.

Photobucket
Photobucket
My favourite bag of all time, it's Louis Vuitton and was my mother's, which she bought from Paris over ten years ago. I love it!

Photobucket
Gucci messenger bag from my
Photobucket
Gifted floral bag from Urban Outfitters

Photobucket
Gifted suede Vanson bag from my uncle

Photobucket
My sister's black Urban Outfitters satchel

Now, onto the blazers...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Burberry blazer from my mother

Photobucket
Photobucket
Gifted Marc by Marc Jacobs blazer

Photobucket
Photobucket
Gifted MaxMara blazer

And lastly, my favourite blouse!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This Malene Birger blouse was bought for my birthday from Selfridges sale, from £150 down to £27!

So here are just a few of my favourite items! I'm off to play Guitar Hero and then dinner somewhere local. I'm really enjoying my few days here in London! Today, we went to Portobello Market and then tomorrow, we'll be off to do some sight-seeing in Central London and then also go to the Tate Modern and some galleries. I'll report back with photos and various tales later on.

Hope you're all enjoying your summer! Happy blogging!
Chloe xxx

6 comments:

  1. i love the shirt, that certainly is a bargain. the collar is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first bag and the blouse, I love them! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the first bag!!! and beautful blouse! i can tell why these are your favorites! they are all AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first bag!

    Hope you're having fun!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment. Really appreciate it. Really love your blog aswell, so consider yourself followed too. I must admit the blouse and that Louis Vuitton bag are to die for. So jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you have so many nice designer clothes?! Seriously, you know how to make me jealous ;)

    I'm baaaaaack, my life is not as HECTIC as it was before so I'm blogging again haha, and reading yours:)

    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, so thank you in advance for visiting my blog! :-)